Do you–want to make a difference in your life?
- want to learn anger management skills?
- want to help others learn to control their aggression?
- want to become a conflict resolution facilitator?
Benefits of our training include learning to,
- Diffuse potential conflicts at home, school, work,
- Solve family issues with “win-win’ options,
- Understand opposing viewpoints,
- Resolve common misunderstandings that lead to violence,
- Become more emphatic and caring
Consider becoming an AVP Facilitator! It is a life-changing experience and a lot of fun. We at AVP Indiana would love to share this process with everyone, but cannot without more volunteers like you.
Will you join us? Our next Basic workshop is in Indianapolis on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 26-27 at West Newton Friends Meeting, See flyer for details. Don’t forget to sign up on the registration page!