Alternatives to Violence Project Training for Facilitators (T4F ) On-Line (Zoom) Workshop
July 31 (Sat), Aug 7 (Sat), and Aug 8 (Sun)
10 AM – 7 PM Eastern Daylight Time, USA
(9-6 Central, 8-5 Mountain, 7-4 Pacific)
What Will I Do In The T4F Workshop?
- Work in a team
- Facilitate AVP activities
- Give and receive feedback
- Deepen your understanding and practice of Transforming Power
- Join the community of AVP facilitators presenting prison and community workshops
- Become an agent for change
What Are The Requirements For This T4F?
- Completion of Basic and Advanced (Level I and Level II) AVP workshops
- Basic Zoom skills (mute/unmute, chat)
- Computer internet access: As a facilitator-in-training you will need features not available on cell phone connections
- An AVP Basic Manual (provided upon registration)
- Commitment to participation in all sessions, plus homework
How Do I Register?
Register on our website https://avpindiana.org/registration-2/
Please register no later than July 15. Space is limited and we need time to mail manuals. Preference will be given to those who register first.
What Is The Cost?
The sliding fee for the workshop is $0 to $60, which includes the cost of the manual and mailing. Payment can be made by Paypal on our website https://avpindiana.org. Checks can be made out to “AVP Indiana” and mailed to AVP Indiana, Inc., 212 South 4th Street, Richmond, IN 47374.
Information and Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org